~*~

~*~

Friday, November 22, 2019

Wildlife Expo

I went to this really great wildlife conference. I've been waiting to post about it until they got more of the videos on their Youtube channel. Animal conservation groups from all over the world come to talk about their efforts. And they sell beautiful stuff made by the locals (if people are starving, they're not going to care about helping wildlife. So you need to help the locals too).
I'd heard about this conference before, and it was exciting to be able to go to part of it, even if I only got to the last half.
The talks I saw were so well done.
There was a trio of talks about womens' empowerment. The lion part was my favorite.

Women Empowerment


Jeneria, as you can see, came out in this beautiful African outfit with the beaded collar and everything.
And look at how cute his socks are! With little pandas XD

(Sorry, the photo sucks. I had bad lighting).

Here are the other two womens' empowerment speeches.





And the elephant talk was awesome too.



And here's a talk I caught the tail-end of


If you can, see if you can help support any of these groups. You can donate, or even just buy from their shops.

No comments: