~*~

~*~

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Humor from Around the World

 I was just watching a British claymation series, and it got me thinking. I've heard people talk about "British humor" and I could certainly get a strong taste of that here. 

Watching anime or movies from Japan has such a different type of humor. And of course the more you learn about Japan, the more you find the humor. 


 There have also been some old black and white Mexican movies that had me laughing far too hard. And that was different too. 

The funny Korean dramas I watched might have seemed tacky, but instead they were hilarious.

What about American humor? I've grown up in it, so it's hard for me to really picture it as a whole. 

Either way, it's great seeing all these different ways of making people laugh.

No comments: