~*~

~*~

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Flamingo

I recently heard a very cute song about Flamingos. I always love finding stuff about animals that I get to work with. So I went back and listened to it some more. It's such a cute, fun song. I love it!

Then it hit me. This song fits Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts. Just like the "Shiny" song that I used to fit Scarlemagne. So once again I had to set it to images. (the picture goes above the lyrics)


Black, white, 
 
 

green 
 
or blue
 
Show off your natural hue
Flamingo, oh oh oh-woah
 
 
If you're multicolored that's cool too
 
 You don't need to change
It's boring being the same
 Flamingo, oh oh oh-woah
You're pretty either way
 
 How many shrimps do you have to eat

Before you make your skin turn pink?
 
 
Eat too much and you'll get sick
 
Shrimps are pretty rich
 

No comments: