~*~

~*~

Monday, November 29, 2021

Address the Stress

 Jeez, I feel like I just threw down the glove at someone. I've mentioned being stressed two posts in a row (sorry XD ) and I've been trying for a while now to figure out the best way to address it without doing so in anger. I have no idea if it came out as just an angry response, but it was something that had to be said. Whether or not I wrote it in anger, people will read what they want into it. I've already learned that.

Thinking of what to say is stressful on top of the stress of the problem. Now that I've said it, there's a little less stress. I just have to wait and see what happens.

I guess I have more reason than most to be stressed. The last time I sent an email telling someone about something I wanted them to change (for example, asking a best friend of 15 years to be a little less fierce while analyzing my stories) the person receiving the email suddenly seemed to decide that she hated me (It's hard to imagine one person treating another that way unless they hated them).

Maybe a professional setting will lead to a less dramatic response. 

This post was supposed to be about how to face stressful problems with someone at work. It's turned into a vent, which probably isn't surprising. Either way, I've said what I had to say and now I just have to wait. 

Without letting the wait mess up my weekend. @_@

No comments: