~*~

~*~

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

 In Steven Universe, when one character's having a problem with another, eventually they manage to work it out. For example, when Ruby and Sapphire are having a fight. Steven's afraid that he did something wrong that made them mad at him. And Sapphire starts crying when she realizes how they were affecting him. 

Unfortunately in my experience, a lot of the time if person A says that person B hurt them in some was, B just gets angry and defensive.

I've been avoiding my emails all day because I wanted to enjoy my day off as much as I could. But I'm almost out of day, so I guess now I have to check my emails... If they're professional and mature about it, everything should be fine. I just don't know what to expect anymore. I wonder how likely it is that I'll get a nice reply. Maybe there won't be anything. Maybe we'll talk about it tomorrow instead, which I think would be better. It's easier to communicate some things face to face. 


Anyway, the moral is try to communicate. Try to do so with cool heads. If you're having a problem with someone, you should tell them. And if someone tells you that they have a problem with you, try to figure it out.

And now I drag myself off to deal with my problem.

No comments: