~*~

~*~

Monday, November 29, 2021

Pokémon Masters

There's a spin-off Pokémon game called Pokémon Masters that I've been playing. You can team up with characters from all of the proceeding games - gym leaders, elite four, and other notable characters. 

You can talk to your team members and they have all this sappy sweet stuff to say to you. But work has been really stressing me out the last few weeks. And I find that these sappy words from computer characters are cheering me up a little. It's feels bizarre. But they have done studies where people can be cheered up by inanimate objects, so it's not unusual.

You can team up with the villains too. Like Giovanni. Why are Giovanni and Mewtwo a team? Mewtwo would never form a bond with Giovanni! But the pair is so strong that I use them regularly. And I also feel weird leveling them up. Because making Giovanni stronger just feels like it's asking for trouble XD


Lysandre is the villain from the X and Y games. He owns a cafe. It blew my mind when Lysandre offered to make me a cup of coffee. That seems like it would get a super awkward response like "I don't drink coffee (but I'd be too scared to drink it anyway)." 

No comments: