~*~

~*~

Sunday, November 28, 2021

 I haven't been able to find the pen for my drawing tablet. Argh, I'll bet anything that someone was messing with my stuff and moved it. I've looked in every pen area I can think of. I wonder if someone tried it, thinking it was a pen without ink, and threw it away...

There were several digital art projects I wanted to do. And it's an old drawing pad. I don't know if I can get a replacement that's not worth more than the pad itself. And the laptop is old, so I don't know if I can find another tablet that will work on it. I tried a different one, and it messed up the laptop. 

Argh. I hate that photoshop doesn't let you buy the product anymore. I'm not going to pay every month for something that I could have just bought. I hate this trend of getting a different subscription to everything. It's terrible. (I want to buy the movie Wolfwalkers, but there's no way to do that. I'd have to pay for Apple TV over and over every year to watch it, instead of buying one movie. There's nothing else on that subscription that I care about).


Anyway, vent. I'm stressed. @_@

No comments: