~*~

~*~

Saturday, April 30, 2022

The Ultimate Reason

A while ago, I was talking to someone about Beauty and the Beast.  I said it was one of my favorite Disney movies. She said she didn't like it, because she didn't buy that Beast could go from borderline abusive to prince charming. I said that "yeah, a lot of people won't change, or don't know how to. But some people do change." Especially when they're young. I've seen it. Though people can change for the worse too. The new movie kind of plays off this, when Belle tells Gaston "no one can change THAT much." So yes, there are limits to how much someone can change. 

But she wasn't buying any of that.

So finally I said, "well, I probably like it so much because I'm a hopeless sucker for animal people." 

She bought that.


Bobcat


No comments: