~*~

~*~

Saturday, April 30, 2022

Fanfic Break

Heheh. I've been taking a "fanfic break." That's where I focus on my fanfic for a little while. It's something that I don't have to take as seriously. It's easier and faster than what I've been writing lately, partially because a lot of the story and world is already set. 

Yes, it's my old Pokémon fanfic. I picked it up again because I was getting some good ideas.  And writing out the battle scenes has always been a great exercise for me. Something about them has always flowed smooth and natural, even if I have no idea where I'm going when I start. Plus I can weave a lot of my own tales/ideas in with my POV character. 


I usually try to write a chapter, or a story arc of the fanfic, before I go back to other writing. This arc ended up longer than expected though. Once again, I'll be lost when I return to my other stories.

No comments: