~*~

~*~

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Secret Cosplay

Okay, in the Pokémon Sun and Moon games, there's a gangster named Guzma. 

 

I've just been watching a few replays of those games to get info for my Pokémon fanfic. Guzma kinda reforms at the end. (And if you're ever played Pokémon Masters, you can see him being almost sweet, which was unexpected and hilarious. That game is quite sappy at times, but that's kinda its charm).

 Anyway, why do I mention this? Well this month at work, I was doing a shift at the petting zoo and a group of teenagers came in. I'm always kinda excited when it's not just little kids and their parents that come in. Because I love the goats, and I want everyone to get a dose of goat love XD

Anyway, one of these guys caught my eye. He was wearing a black jacket with white zigzags down the sleeves. I wouldn't have recognized it if I hadn't just been gathering data for my fanfic. Even so, the jacket may have escaped my attention. But this guy had white fluffy hair with black roots. So as I started talking to them about the animals, I slyly asked, "is that a Guzma jacket?" At which the guy got very embarrassed and told me to keep it a secret. 

But I love it! Secret cosplay at the zoo. Another of the teenagers was in a Mewtwo shirt. So double bonus. 

I've occasionally worn a subtle character costume when I was out and about. Just a shirt or accessory or something. And no one really notices unless I'm actually at a convention, or it's Halloween or something. I love costumes. I love seeing them, and dressing up occasionally. Even though I'm not one of those people that looks awesome in costumes XD. But dressing up can make you feel a little like someone else. It's fun.

No comments: