~*~

~*~

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Unicorns in the Sea

Long ago, I had an idea for a writing exercise. I wanted to take some of my favorite movie finales, and try writing them out. I even made a list of the different movies I wanted to try. A while ago, I found that list and realized that I didn't care about writing out most of those scenes anymore. Though I still liked most of them. 

But there was one that still called to me. The Last Unicorn. 


 

So I finally tried to recreated the final battle in my own words. I figured I might as well post it on fanfiction. So here it is!

I'm not sure if it came out too flowery. I was trying to capture the scene and the feelings. I didn't spend any time trying to set up the characters and context. It would have taken away from the scene. So I just threw in some quick context at the beginning.

No comments: