~*~

~*~

Friday, October 28, 2022

Peru

 I'm leaving for Peru in just a couple hours. 

I've spent about three months getting everything prepared. Then at the beginning of this month, we all got sick. I was so tired that I couldn't do much for a while. And I couldn't run errands. So I lost about 2 weeks that I was planning to tie up loose ends. 

And stuff that I had prepared over a month ago is suddenly falling through. For example, I had my phone all set up to work in Peru. And now I'm realizing how utterly useless this phone company is. They've been screwing up parts of my phone plan ever since, and I'm probably going to quit it when I get home, because I have no idea if I'll have a phone when I get to Peru. And some of my flights keep getting cancelled. So how will I fix that if I don't have a phone? 

So yeah. I'm super excited, and extremely nervous.

Cross your fingers! 

 


 Wolverine

No comments: