~*~

~*~

Sunday, March 12, 2023

All the Same Babies



In recently found two cute web comics about Mewtwo and baby Mewtwos. 

I've had my own baby Mewtwo character for a very long time. Over ten years. And there's no way I'm the first. 


(This picture is from 2012)

I've noticed some very strange similarities between my Mewtwo characters and these two series. For example, my baby Mewtwo is supposed to get two little sisters: twins. I posted a picture of them on DA (pause while I look up the date) in 2017. Though they haven't actually appeared in my fanfic yet, because they haven't been born yet. But one of the series has two babies (also yet to be born in the main series, oddly enough, that have the exact same two names. 

And the other series has Mewtwo wearing the same outfit I made for him.

Do I think they copied me? I highly doubt it. Not many people look at my art page @_@ 

Though to be fair, the names for the twins are pretty straight forward. And the Mewtwo outfit is similar to one he wore in his second movie. But it is a pair of really bizarre coincidences.

No comments: