~*~

~*~

Monday, November 10, 2008

Guides to keep you from being EATEN!

You know what I've seen recently? They're sort of guide books to fantasy worlds. What would you do if you lived here? Like books about dragons and stuff that talk as if dragons were really real. It would be REALLY fun to make a guide book. Two actually, one for Soreina and one for Magic-Earth. It would be a good place to pour all my ideas for those two worlds. But I'd need a really good illustrator. I'm okay... But I'm far from great. Sigh.
Hahah! I just thought of something! Nicole just told Ellen and I (If you want to get fancy with grammar) that she met a really good artist at her college. I should go and hijack her!
Yeah, it's be fun to write that, but I don't think I can really do anything with it yet...

PS I'm trying something. I don't know if it will work (I've mentioned something about this a LONG time ago, but I still don't know if it's worked). And since I DON'T know if it will work, I'll wait till I get some word about it before I tell anyone.

No comments: