~*~

~*~

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hullo

Hiiiii!!!! Just got back from eating dinner with Shirley and some people and I felt like posting. Thought I'd pop in, show that I'm still alive. Oh, I found this really good anime people should check out if they like piano (there's a manga too but it sucks, plus you can't hear all the beautiful piano music). It's called "Piano no Mori" and it's a very beautiful and sometimes really funny story. It's about this kid who's a genius at piano, but has never had any lessons. When he finally gets a teacher who starts teaching him all these classical songs, the kid starts worrying that now he's just copying other people's music and not making his own songs. This leads to my favorite parts: he gets haunted by anime!composers, like Beethoven and Mozart. It's so funny. But it's a very touching story about him dealing with other people and it's also about his friend who has to deal with his jealousy. This guy is a transfer student who puts a lot of effort into practicing the piano but he's still not as good as the main character genius kid, and he tries really hard not to be jealous. It's all really moving.

Tara, if you want, I can ask my friend if she'd like to illustrate for your story. She's so good with backgrounds too...yeah, now I want to ask her. She'd do an amazing job. So how about it? Want me to ask?

No comments: