~*~

~*~

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Illustrate?

Hey Nicole! You posted! I will now take Ellen's roll of going
O_O Nicole actually posted! Gasp!
How was that?
Hahah! Well, I could start the guides whenever anyone wants me to. When I get started on a project and really get rolling, it's hard to stop. So ask her if she wants to be added to my blog so we can keep in touch about drawing. She could redraw the dragons pen mascot. Yeah. I'm just making random suggestions. My drawings tend to be a little flat... She could put pictures up if she wanted, but from what you showed us, she already has a website to put her pictures up. It's just fun to have my blog decorated by lots and lots of prettiful pictures (yes, that's supposed to sound weird). And that way if I ever become a famous author (I wish), I'll have links to a few famous artists (We've seen some of Ellen's and Stephanie's drawings).
Kay. I'm rambling again. But I can add her to the blog if she wants. We'll have to protect her from Ellen's strangeness, huh? My strange guides would include a lot of dragon pictures and other odd creatures. So, yeah. Ask her.
Nicole! Ellen made me watch a movie called August Rush. It's a good movie! Have you seen it? It's a music movie too. So, I said I'd rave occasionally, so I guess I'll rave. Why not?
So, I'll see if I can do this movie justice with my description.
It's about a boy (named August Rush, well, it's actually a nickname) who can hear music in everything. He's trying to find his parents, and he thinks that music will help them find each other, so he follows the music.
And Nicole, his mom plays cello! And for all you who don't know, Nicole plays cello (flute's better! HAHAHAHA!). So, you should watch it! It's a really sweet movie, and the music in it is GREAT! Hang on, I'll see if I can get a copy of the song August writes. It's a REALLY COOL SONG!

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

No comments: