~*~

~*~

Monday, July 25, 2011

Harry Potter Grande Finale

I wanted to do this post after the last one, to calm me down.
I finally saw the last Harry Potter movie today.
There's been a lot of stuff gong around about how people are so sad that the last Harry Potter movie come out, because it means the end of it all.
Well, it may be over, but so what! It was amazing, and exciting, and funny, and sweet. Good things can't last forever without becoming... not good.
It was a good movie. But sad too. TT^TT
Oh yeah. Spoiler alert.
Who'd think that I'd have to watch Lupin, Tonks, Fred, and Bambi's mom die all in one day! (I watched Bambi when I got home).
And one thing that's always bugged me. Snape spent about 7 years watching over Harry for the sake of Lily. And Snape died thinking that Harry was going to end up dead. It's not fair that he never knows that Harry gets to live. TT^TT It's sad.
But one there were a couple things could have made the movie better.
Mainly for the epic end battle.
I liked the battle in the book more. The way it moved from everyone seeing Harry dead, to Neville killing the snake, and then everyone running inside for the final fight, still thinking Harry was dead. And then a bunch of witches and wizards from outside of Hogwarts arrive to help (I like dramatic arrivals when the situation is most dire, assuming it's done well). And Mrs. Weasley killing Bellatrix was cooler in the book. And the way Harry killed Voldemort in the book was cooler too. Although I'm just being nitpicky.
CRACK!
"GAAHH!!!"
SLAM, BANG, WHUMP!
"Take that! Broke into the wrong house, didn't you? Didn't realize you'd have to fight off a flock of dragons, did you!"
Okay. Sorry about that. Had to fight off a band of snatchers.

And while I'm at it, I stumbled across this a few days ago.

No comments: