~*~

~*~

Friday, July 22, 2011

My Favorites

I realized something last week (and as usual, didn't post about it until a few days later).
My favorite characters fall into 3 distinct categories.
(I will occasionally update this as I meet more characters)

The first and largest is characters that have something to do with animals.
For example:
Mewtwo
Haku (dragon!!!)
Inuyasha (fluffy ears!)
Link (especially when he turns into a wolf!)
Rakushun
Does Midna count since she's not technically human?

(And then other characters I like that aren't really in my top favorites)
Tama and the fox boy from Natsume Yuujinchou
Shippo (Fluffy tail!)
Koga (He's a wolf!)
Ammy, Oki, and Chibi (More wolves!)
Yoruichi (CAAT!)
Momiji (Bunny!)
Nel (Well, she turns into a cool goat thing, and only in the manga. She's too annoying in the anime)
Sirius + Lupin
Wolverine + Nightcrawler

Even my favorite characters from my own stories seem to fall into this category.
Reein
Pinyon
Naethem

Next category: Characters that make me laugh.
Ling
Waka + Kurow
Tamaki
Kenshin

And finally, characters that need hugs.
Zuko
Ed and Al
N
August Rush

No comments: