~*~

~*~

Monday, July 11, 2011

Shiny!

Oh yeah!
Caught a shiny Krabby in the HG Safari Zone last night. Got to brag about it somewhere! I've always dreaded finding a shiny in the Safari Zone since they inevitably run away, but I was lucky. I caught her on my first try. ^-^ Oh, I forgot to name her... I always name my shinies after the thing I was doing when I caught them.
Like my shiny Trapinch was named Tahoe since we were in Tahoe.
Pelipper is named Hunter, because I caught him while I was staying at a family friend's house, and he reminded me of Hunter.
Bibarel is Gingrbread since I made a gingerbread house just before finding him (and I left the e out cause names can only be 10 characters long).
Geodude... was named nugget because he's gold. He's the exception. And the red Gyarados, which isn't, uh, very rare. I named her Peliroja, which means redhead.
I got a few other shinies from events and from the trade center, but I obviously can't name those, and I didn't catch them myself, so they're not quite as special.
So, now for Krabby. I was watching Natsume when I caught Krabby. So maybe I'll name her after one of the characters I liked. Most of the cute characters I liked were boys though. Like the fox boy, the snow bunny, and the baby dragon with antlers (Tama). Oh, the gullible boy was cute too. Maybe after the mermaid. That would be appropriate. She had a pretty design. I gotta look up her name though cause I forget it.
...
It's Sasafune.
Say hello to Sasafune, my shiny Krabby!

No comments: