~*~

~*~

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Kyu

Ok, here's a post I've been putting off for a while. ^-^'
This is Kyu. He's a character I created a little while ago. He's caterpillar-like creature that lives on Soreina. His species is called caterpede. They will eat anything plant-related. They're about as long as a human hand. They come in many colors, but Kyu is red. Kyu and the caterpedes are gonna have a big part in one of my stories.

Some concept sketches I did during class. The side view just shows you what he looks like. But the front view is the cute one.


Here's Kyu eating a cherry. So... just pretend like it's a giant cherry. ^-^'
I stole the picture off the internet. Heheh.


I tried making a life-size sculpture of him, but it was too big. His legs and neck squished down a bit.




I really want a caterpede... It's like a pet you can keep in your pocket or on your shoulder, and you feed it leaves.

No comments: