~*~

~*~

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Imaginary Friends

I wonder how many authors have imaginary friends. I think in a way all characters are sort of like imaginary friends. Though I don't know how many writers consider their characters to be so.
Take it another step. I wonder how many writers talk to their characters.
I actually find it really helpful to do that. If I can't think what'll happen next in a story, or how someone will react to something, I ask my character. It's actually pretty fun to hold a conversation with my characters (in my head - I don't talk to them out loud).
I think Nicole thinks I'm weird for doing this.
But at least I know I'm not the only one! Crystal says her characters like to ignore her.
I'm feeling lonely on the blog, so you guys should post your thoughts on the subject!

No comments: