~*~

~*~

Friday, September 9, 2011

Snuggle

So, I recently wrote my first attempt at anything remotely like romance. Come to think of it, I haven't gone back to edit the corrections Ellen and Nicole made on it. It's only a page long. Anyway, it's for Fern and Ben. For a long time, they go on as best friends, though they kind of like each other. But they've never mentioned it to the other, so they keep on being friends. Except they're happy being really good friends, so that's not too bad. So, my story takes place when they sort of "Get together."
I guess I'll post the short story when I edit it. Though probably anyone who reads it on the blog will have already read it to edit it for me. ^-^'
Actually, it made Nicole go "aww," so that was cool! At least it brought out an "aww."

So, a friend of ours that did one of the plushie days with us last year, is a good artist on deviantart. I sort of did an art trade with her. I drew her cute little Umbreon-person, and she drew Fern and Ben for me. She just put it up today.

^-^
Aww!
I love how Fern has commandeered Ben's jacket. She loves his jacket, so she's always stealing it. Though occasionally he lends it to her (Ben's hair is browner than that, FYI).
(I'm also drawing one of Crystal's characters as a thank-you for her drawing Katani, and she also drew Fern a while ago. Though they're better artists than me. Heheh. Oh well. It's fun trying something along the lines of Crystal's style. I just have to color the background of her picture and then I'll put it up)

No comments: