~*~

~*~

Monday, March 12, 2012

Pokemon Adventures Openings

So, my essay is due tomorrow, which of course means that I'm finding ways to distract myself. (Actually, I'm feeling pretty good about my essay so far, except today I just got a bunch more assignments. Anyway, I won't whine about homework anymore).
So, I like the Pokémon Adventures (Pokémon Special) manga. I think it would be fun if they at least did some episodes of it. The anime they have going now is realllly lame and repetitive, and has been so for a loong time. Why not tap into this manga that's becoming pretty popular?
Apparently plenty of people share this idea.
I actually discovered these a while ago. Some people actually designed openings for a theoretical Pokémon Adventures Manga. There' about 20 of them, but a lot of them are kind of still pictures. Here's some of the better animated ones.







Actually, there's a couple music videos i'd like to try making at some point, from Pokémon songs. Mainly based on my fanfic. One I've had in mind for a few years, based on the song "My Best Friends."
Then about a week ago, I was going though and playing a bunch of opening songs to some of the anime I've seen parts of. Eventually I got to Pokémon and found a couple Japanese image songs that would be fun to do. I'd kinda like to sing a sort of translation of them, twisting it to fit Cara's Pokémon and her travels, ex (I'm not sure I can fin the instrumentals of the songs to sing along with, so maybe play a flute version?) I could have a sort of drawing/animation thing to go along with it. One of the songs is called Lapras ni Notte, and I could have Cara riding her Lapras through the ocean, with some of her other water Pokémon, maybe.


The other is called Minna de Arukou. Cara could sing about Polaris, and one of her other Pokémon (Maybe Charizard or something). Ben could do a verse about one of his Pokémon (Tauros or Blastoise, maybe). I'd need to recruit a guy to sing him for me, probably. Hari could sing about his Grovyle. I might be able to sing for him.


I those those two because they have the Pokémon actually taking part in the song. Maybe I'll try to do some of the Pokémon sounds myself. Heheh. I think my Caterpie call terrified Nicole, though I don't know if it was in a good way.
Anyway, it's something I'd like to try some time, though not for a while. Maybe Ellen can help. She's learning some animation stuff, I think. :3

No comments: