~*~

~*~

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Leopard Person Fern

It was only when I started seeing really good anthro art that I started wanting to draw one myself. I turned it into an anthro of Fern's clouded leopard Fern (I'm gonna make a sort of reference page for her leopard form because both pictures I have of her like that are from the one side, so I need to figure out what her other side looks like). Anyway, she's studying heiroglyphs, or something, on the mountain face.
I finished the lineart a really really long time ago, and finally finished coloring.

I like the bottom left corner.
I kinda started getting lazy on the mountains in the background, because that and the sky were the last things I did.
(You kinda have to see the full-view for it to look at all good, so I suggest looking at it on DA).

And it looks like I never uploaded this picture, even though I scanned it ages ago.
This is a circumstance in which Fern might make the "oro" face. And it's so funny when kittens fluff out their tails that I wanted to try drawing it.

No comments: