~*~

~*~

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Dance Dance

Ugh. Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays (usually Sundays too) are packed beginning to end and I don't get a chance to write anything or do anything besides homework. So now I can finally write this post from Monday.

I like taking some random fun classes among all my work classes. I'm always rather limited in what I can take, as to what actually fits in my schedule.
This semester, I tried to do soemthing completely different and signed up for social dance. I've only ever taken martial arts, so it's an interesting change.
It's a lot more fun than I thought it'd be.
Until mind-term, we're doing the hussle and the walts.
So far we've been rotating between partners (sometimes they have really sweaty or cold hands XP ). Eventually we'll need someone do out midterm with. I keep wondering who I'll end up with. It's hard remembering everyone's name. TT^TT And I feel really bad, because several of the guys remember my name already.
I've been trying to get over my instinct to lead. I'm getting better, as long as the guy is good at leading.
The spins are fun~

As homework for the class, we need to take 3 outside dance classes. I signed up for 3 salsa classes. I went to the first one on Monday.
Ellen's coming with me too. It was the 4th lesson in the set, so we had to catch up with everyone else. It wasn't too hard though, since it was similar to the other dances we've been learning.
I wish Nicole would have come with us. It's a lot of fun.
Nicoooole, why don't you cooooome? TT^TT

It's funny. In both classes, I'm the only fair0skinned female. Maybe only people from Asia and Mexico like dancing now?

Hey, Ellen, write a blog post about dancing! (Usually these requests fail though).

No comments: