~*~

~*~

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Hearts Day~

Happy Valentines day, all!
I got chocolate from my family~ Yaay chocolate! I managed to not eat it all today.
I spent the afternoon sifting meal worms from the meal they live in, so we could move them to a new home. It wouldn't have been too hard a task, except that they were all little babies.
I also sang "romantic songs" in the car, like "As Long as You're Mine," "Love is an Open Door," "In My Life," and "Come What May."
We watched the new Star Trek movie this evening after I got home from meal worm sifting. It was a disappointing movie. These new ones are annoying. The Wrath of Khan was better. I bet they had a lot of fun casting Khan though. They got to turn Sherlock into the evil genius (I am going to complain about the first episode or season 3 of Sherlock, but I'll do that later).
That movie didn't set a very nice valentines mood though, so we watched Kate and Leopold after. Just finished, actually. Aww, it's a sweet movie. ^-^
"You light up a room simply by leaving it"~

No comments: