~*~

~*~

Sunday, February 16, 2014

False Start

So, I've been working on the beginning of my grad program story.
The beginning is reaaallly tricky. Much nastier to figure out than anything else I've written so far. I figured I'd just plow through, skimming over a bunch of stuff. Except now that's all I'm dong. Since I skimmed over so much beginning info, I haven't given myself the platform I need to jump into the rest of the story.
So, I think the only thing to do is go back and start all over again. I'll have to really focus and try to fill in the most important things as I go.
Ugh, this story is going to be soooooooooooo haaaard. TT^TT
What was I thinking, to say I'd use this as my master thesis?

I've been reading articles for class all day, so I think I'll abandon that for now and work on the beginning of my story.
(I also want to do more work on chapters 2 and 3 of Red Seeker too... but I want to get some sort of semi-solid base on this story soon).

No comments: