~*~

~*~

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Mini Nanowrimo

So I guess our mini Nanowrimo ended a couple days ago.
How did you guys do? (Did you get anything done? O__O )
Mine went pretty well. I got close to the end of my first draft. I probably could have finished, but I didn't work as long on it as I should because my project felt kinda short XP. I guess I kept tlling myuself "oh, I'll have time."
Plus I got a Wii U... that doesn't help at all for conserving time...

I'm glad I'm almost done with draft #1. Although the next draft will probably be about twice as long as this. As I worked, I thought of plenty of ways to flesh out the second half of my story. Which is great. That's what I hoped for. But this first draft is very much a skeleton. Poor thing.
So now I've gotta finish up the draft. I have a slightly stronger idea of the climax now~

No comments: