~*~

~*~

Monday, December 15, 2014

Performance Joys

A while ago, I ran onto this music video from the How To Train Your Dragon 2 soundtrack.



I liked the song, but I also liked the performance of the singer. He's fun to watch, because he looks like he's having so much fun.
And then Nicole said that he won this big contest in Europe. Let me look for the video...



And he still looks like he's having fun.
I've seen a lot of really good performances, but even if the performers were unbelievably good, they rarely look like they're enjoying themselves.
Maybe it's just like a job to them. Or maybe they're nervous. Or they could be enjoying themselves, but don't necessarily have a big smile while doing so.
I want to start looking for this more when I watch concerts and such. It makes a performance that much more exciting, when the performer is really into it.
I've gotta keep that in mind for myself too. Though admittedly playing flute is almost impossible to do if you're grinning.

No comments: