~*~

~*~

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Recognizable, or predictable?

I've noticed something.
I seem to be very predictable. Either that, or very recognizable.

For example, a couple years ago I went to visit my old high school on Halloween. I wore my hooded cloak and wolf mask. And over half of my old teachers could tell who I was... With me completely covered up! It's not like I've had classes with them recently (not for a few years).

And when I went to give my talk at the ranch, I saw Robin up the hill right after I arrived. She was probably about 50 feet away, but she could tell who I was immediately.

And then I called up the video store we often go to. The guy who runs it knows my dad and uncle. I called up to ask about a movie, but didn't tell him my name. And he still knew it was me. XP

So I wonder what it is that makes me so recognizable, even for people I only see a couple times a year...
It's kinda funny though.

No comments: