~*~

~*~

Friday, April 10, 2015

Book Reviews

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before, but I like to review new movies on my blog.
And yet I don't write very many book reviews.
Even though this is supposed to be a writing blog.

Maybe I just find it easier to write about movies? Because I'm much pickier about books than movies. Or I can watch movies faster than I can read books.
Admittedly, a lot of similar things apply between books and movies - there's characters and plot and world, ex.
And people are more likely to have seen a new movie than read a new book... unfortunately.
Most of the time I talk about books, it's in those posts where I list what I've read recently, with just a few comments for each thing.

I'm thinking of putting together some book reviews.
Although it might not happen too often, because I'm generally pretty picky about books. For a lot of them, I probably won't have more than a few comments to make (which can still go in my general reading list comments).
Luckily I seem to have found a few good books recently.
I wrote about Seraphina already.
And today, I finished The Name of the Wind.
Which was a very good book. And I got the second volume~
So I'll have to write some more about this book, though I've mentioned is a bit already.

No comments: