~*~

~*~

Saturday, April 18, 2015

The Name of the Wind

I recently finished a book called The Name of the Wind, by Rothfuss.

And it was very good.
I was just saying how few fantasy there are that I like, but I'll definitely add this one to the list!
I've got the second book already, so it will be fun to start reading that.

The world of this book is great. There's a lot of cool culture, and folklore, and biology. And an elaborate magical system.
The characters are good too.
Kvothe is one of those characters who can't stay out of trouble for long, and I kept getting very anxious for him. Those are the kind of books that drive me crazy as I'm reading them, though I love it in hindsight.

I don't think any of you guys have read this yet, so I don't want to talk about it in much depth.
You can check out the book on tape though! That way you can listen to it as you drive/draw/clean.

No comments: