~*~

~*~

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Heartbreaking Music

I recently discovered the most heartbreaking song I've ever heard.
For the longest time, I couldn't get it out of my head. I'm finally over it, I think.
But I figured I'd post about it anyway, since I don't think any song has ever felt nearly so sad to me.
Occasionally there are songs in movies, which I associate with sad parts of the movie. And that makes me sad.
But never has a stand-alone song made me so sad.

I actually posted about this singer before. Alexander Rybak. I said I liked him because he looked like he had a lot of fun during performances.
I didn't know about this song then.
I actually ordered one of his CDs, which is something I never do. And there are some good songs on it.
And then the total heartbreak that is the song 13 Horses.
I'm not sure if I should link to it...

No comments: