~*~

~*~

Monday, July 20, 2015

Red Seeker Taglines and Loglines

I wrote about taglines and log lines a while ago, and said I'd post soem of the ones I was playing around with for Red Seeker (I wrote some for my Ashes story too, but I need to find them first. I only know where one is).
These aren't necessarily all refined. They're just some of the ideas I came up with, for examples.

Taglines:
Do you take the choices you are given, or do you make your own?
Red or Green - which will you be? (I mostly like this one just because it seems dramatic).

Loglines:
Can Katani mend the rift between Red and Green in time to help the kingdom?

Taglines are more fun for me, because you can take bits of theme and tension and make them into little dramatic phrases.
Loglines are harder for me. I wrote down several, but most aren't any good. But I do need practice boiling down the essence of the story to a line or two.
I should probably try to make more of these. Taglines, because they're fun, and log lines because I need to work on them. @_@
What do you guys think about them? Any feelings?

No comments: