~*~

~*~

Sunday, March 27, 2016

To the Desert

I'm leaving tomorrow, and will be gone for five days. I do not think I will have any internet access during that time.
I don't even know the last time I was away from the internet for so long! XD I'm going to have so many Deviantart messages when I get back... I watch too many artists. It'll take me forever to get through all of their updates.
I'm going to bring my laptop, in the hope that I'll actually get to write some of Evva's story for the first time in 2 weeks... (I'd be happy to write anything that isn't my project).

I'm also trying to get caught up on blog posts for the month. Hence four posts in the past two days. I had to think of fairly quick things to write about, because I'm still trying to get my project turned in before I leave (the same thing I've been spending all of my last 2 weeks on, though I did boycott it for my birthday yesterday. I wasn't going to let it ruin my day).

I'm going to Zion with a group from school. And I think we'll be in Death Valley for a bit too. I've never been there before, so it will be fun to see.
And rather appropriate, considering all the stuff I've been reading about Edward Abbey for my project's literature review.
I don't really know anything about the trip, or who will be on it. There's not much info, oddly. It will be interesting to see how it goes.
I'll let you know when I get home!

No comments: