~*~

~*~

Friday, March 4, 2016

Fanfic of a Fanfic

A couple days ago. someone asked me if it was okay for them to post their own fanfiction of my Pokemon fanfiction.
Here it is.
It's been so long wince I wrote the beginning of Cara's journey that it's almost a surprise to reread the story. Especially since it is written differently.

I'm glad that people are still reading my fanfics, considering I haven't posted anything in a while.
But maaan, this makes me really want to go back and re-write them. Heheh.
Maybe I'll rewrite the first chapter at least, to make myself feel better.
I should edit the next chapter of my Midna fanfic too. Since the Twilight Princess remake is coming out.

I do miss writing about my Pokemon. Considering I still love them deeply. But I'm still working on drawing them all, so I've not been neglecting them.


And look. She's also been doing fanart too.
TT^TT
Send her love~


Jarday by Blacksheep28 on DeviantArt

No comments: