~*~

~*~

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Eating brains

Heheh. Living at the computer has made me scatterbrained.
Possibly slightly crazed. Heheh.
And it's driving me crazy that I can't make anything. There are so many pictures I want to color, and crafts I want to work on. I haven't been able to do any of it for a couple weeks.

I've talked with a few other people who have gone through grad programs.
I swear, these things seem set up to try to break the student.
I guess it's to toughen the student's skin, and prepare them for crazy situations later in life.
But I they go about it very well.
And it is not the kind of situation that will bring out a student's best work...

I also got a really infuriating email from one of my advisers a couple weeks ago. Actually, right when I got back from Zion it was in my inbox. Which is good, because I was in a good enough mood that it didn't drive me completely over the wall.
It's probably not worth talking about. I've been doing too much complaining on my blog recently as it is.
Just gotta keep working.


I haven't written about Zion yet, have I? I should do that. Such a cool place. I gotta go back.

No comments: