~*~

~*~

Thursday, April 28, 2016

The Wise Man's Fear

I don't think I ever posted about this book - The Wise Man's Fear.
It's the second book after The Name of the Wind, which I loved so much.
This one was also fantastic. It did take a turn (though I suppose not an unexpected one) that I'm usually not into. But it was handled quite well. And I think I'm one of few people who isn't into that "turn."
But the writing and characters and story are still all awesome.
Seems like we've got a while until the third and final book comes out. But I think there's another book of one of the side characters. I'll have to fish that out in the meantime.
I hope the third book is awesome.

I heard they were planning to make a series based off of these books. Hopefully they wait until the last one comes out. It's always so much better that way.

No comments: