~*~

~*~

Monday, February 5, 2018

Who I Hate the Most

If you ask me which character I loathe the most, I would probably say Professor Umbridge.
That also isn't entirely true. Because I hate the other character so much that I don't even want to think about him.

Now, in Harry Potter 5, there's a scene at the end of the book where Professor Umbridge is in the hospital after her ordeal with the centaurs. Ron plays a trick on her.
And I felt a little bad that a lady in the hospital was getting teased.
A little.

I cannot take that actress seriously anymore after she played Professor Umbridge.
I'm sorry.

But this other guy, I can't even feel a fleck of sympathy for.
It's Theon Greyjoy from the Game of Thrones Book, "A Clash of Kings." He was bad in the TV series, but not nearly as horrible as he was in the books.
I loathe every molecule of him. He disgusts me.

I've only read the first two books from this series, and seen the first two seasons. When I made up my own ending, I realized that I wouldn't be going any farther.

Nick Told my that Theon gets horribly tortured later on.
And I said "Good. He deserves it."
By the way, that's probably not something you should admit out loud. Nick hadn't read the books, he'd only seen the series. He hadn't gotten the full rotten experience of that character. I probably freaked Nick out by saying what I said.
To be fair, Theon is the only character that I've ever felt that way about.

Thankfully.

No comments: