~*~

~*~

Sunday, April 29, 2018

A Hoard of Shinies Appears

Okay, all of these shiny Pokémon are from that crazy ultra wormhole. Mostly from when I was trying to find that stupid Guzzlord.
I'll just blow through them, though the number of new shiny Pokemon I found this month is just ridiculous.
Most of them I gave up on finding names relevant to the day. It got kind of pointless after a while. And I think I may have forgotten the reasons behind a few of them.

(evolved Piper into a Ludicolo)
Pond: Lombre
Cecilian: Stunfisk (named for for a strange amphibian creature that we have a statue of at the zoo).
Avita: Grumpig (named for an animal at the zoo).
Barb: Drapion
Apis: Sigilyph
Selkes: Sigilyph
Tank: Crustle
Adri: Audino
Tad: Lombre (I'll probably evolve her too. I'll have a Miror B team of dancing shiny Ludicolo).
Fisk: Stunfisk
Nemma: Barbacle
Aquila: Altaria

Anemone: Stunfisk (three of them? really?)
Taffy: Quagsire

Boone: Hippowdon (named for one of our rhinos at the zoo, even though Hippowdon is a hippo).
Koen: Yanmega

No comments: