~*~

~*~

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Framing Climate Change

Last week there was a cool class at the zoo: How to talk to people about climate change.
Right up my alley.
I've seen people get freaked out when environmental problems, such as climate change, are addressed in a depressing way. One girl told me she quite being an environmental studies major because it was too depressing for her. It's understandable. Some of these problems are massive, and it can seem hopeless.
But now there are actual studies of the best ways to talk to people about climate change. Ways that make people want to do something about it. Here's a link to the organization that researches this stuff.

When I don't have any good images to add regarding the topic, I'll share zoo photos XD

Black and White Ruffed Lemur.

No comments: