~*~

~*~

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Stuck in One Mind

Sometimes I like to share these videos when they relate to learning or storytelling or something like that.



I've known for a while that people tend to get stuck in their ideas, and won't change them even when they're shown evidence to the contrary. That's a major problem when it comes to misinformation about environmental problems. But it goes far beyond that. It's everywhere, whether you believe that coffee will make you live forever or if someone thinks someone insulted them, and refuse to believe that they were wrong.

I'm always trying to find out whether something is true before I stick to it (sometimes going way out of my way to figure stuff out). And I always try to adjust myself when I find out that something I believed was wrong.
It rather drives me crazy when other people don't XD

No comments: