~*~

~*~

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Wind Waker Revisited

I'm in the middle of a few posts, but they're all longer ones and I'm about ready to crash for the night. But I want to write something.
I'll pick a random topic.

At the Fanime swap meet, I got a copy of the Wii U Wind Waker game. I've been playing it over the past few weeks. It's been really fun because I've played it a coupe times before, but not in a very long time. So I know what to do, but it's fun to see everything again. It's going very fast, and I finished a side quest that I was never able to finish before. I just have the final boss left.

I should have played the challenge mode, but I hit the wrong button at the beginning of the game and was too lazy to go back and fix it. Well, maybe some day XP

Though I have a million other games to play first. And there are several I'm in the middle of.

No comments: