~*~

~*~

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Tom Brown Jr

Every now and then I debate about my favorite book. The Slow Regard of Silent Things might hold that title. It's definitely up there.
I recently realized that when I'm thinking of my favorite book, I'm only thinking of fiction books. Nonfiction almost never enters my mind in that respect, though I've read many amazing nonfiction books.
A few weeks ago finished another of Tom Brown Jr's books. I forgot how much I love them. His experiences and insights are unbelievable. They've given me inspiration for my own stories (especially my grad story). I so want to go to one of his classes.

The books of his I've read are definitely in my top favorites.
I also just realized how many more books he's written. Now I want to get all of them @_@


And have some meerkats~

No comments: