~*~

~*~

Friday, November 30, 2018

An Old Favorite

I just rewatched the first X-Men. I haven't seen it in ages.
I kept laughing at random parts. Not because I don't like it anymore or because it's bad, but I guess from nostalgia or something? I kept laughing at how much they love to take off Wolverine's shirt, because they still do it all the time!
And some of the characters look so young. Part of me is going "aaw, look how little they are!" Even though they were probably older than me...
X2 is still my favorite X-Men movie but this first one blew me away when I was in middle school.
X2 was the last movie I truly committed to as my favorite film - until Coco came out. That's the next movie I'm going to watch.
Plus the guy I work with is a big Marvel nerd so it's nice to rewatch some of my old Marvel favorites~
I kind of want to reread some of the old comics too.

No comments: