~*~

~*~

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Deltarune

I saw about a week ago what looked like the next Undertale game.


The demo is out! It's not really a sequel to Undertale. It seems to take place during an alternate timeline.
I finally played it last night. I only died once! At least until I tried to fight the hidden boss tonight (then gave up and watched it on youtube). I may have improved dramatically from my Undertale playthrough, but it will probably take me far too long to beat that guy, and I don't want to waste so much time on a demo when I can watch someone else do it. XD
It's awesome to see all the nods to Undertale. And to see the changes and similarities in gameplay.
Man, that ending though. I hope Kris ends up okay TT^TT They have some... concerning signs even before the end.

Also, Ralsei is adorable

(His name is totally an anagram of Asriel)

No comments: