~*~

~*~

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Accio Horse!

I wanted to share a random videogame story.
I started replaying Breath of the Wild. I have a beautiful black horse with a white mane and tail. I rode him far north to the labyrinth in the snow, and parked him out front. I dove into the labyrinth and started wandering around. In the heart of the maze, I ran into a group of black lizalfos and started fighting them. I accidentally pushed the button to whistle my horse. Over the next minute, I heard my horse neighing as he tried to get to me, apparently from outside the walls. I struck down what I thought was the last lizalfos. Then something black comes running around the corner, and I prepare for another black lizalfos to attack. But it's not.
It's my horse.
He worked his way through the labyrinth to find me.
That's a damn good horse right there.
What could I do? I rode him through most of the rest of the labyrinth. He worked so hard to find me, it seemed rude to leave him behind.

(A day later, I watched Harry Potter 4, so of course when I saw Harry summon his Firebolt, the first thing I thought of was summoning my horse)


(Not a horse, or a lizalfos, but something black)
A spix's guan. Apparently she's the only one of her kind in the US. She's a brat XD

No comments: