~*~

~*~

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Milestone

It was a slightly surreal birthday. Though not a bad one.
The last week has been like a dream. I hasn't really felt real.
And I'm not saying this to complain-since I know how bad off so many people are through all this. But it's weird not being able to see my family on my birthday, aside from my parents. I also can't get most of the presents I wanted since everything's closed XD
But I went on a walk with a friend, and we saw lots of cool birds. And I got dinner with my parents, and we watched Howl's Moving Castle.
(My ipod knew it was my birthday. It started playing the Coco soundtrack for me~ )

Hopefully things will calm down soon and I can see the rest of my family. And Dad said he'd buy me a horseback ride as a late gift. I've been crazy for a horseback ride for a while now. I'm deprived of horses! (Playing Breath of the Wild only makes it worse)

Here's a Rito from Breath of the Wild! Kass's cousin.

(Actually a hybrid macaw)

No comments: