~*~

~*~

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Remember to Love

Hey, everyone.
I've been trying not to write much about the Corona virus since it's being discussed everywhere.
So wash your hands a lot, and cough into your elbow



But most importantly, don't forget to be a good person.
Don't be awful to people because of where they're from. Don't feed racism. When things get hard, we need more than ever to help people, no matter where they're from or what they look like. Because of this, a lot of people are suffering from losing their jobs, temporarily or permanently. They still have families to care for. And since schools are closed, a lot of adults don't have any way to watch over their kids when they're at work.

I'm baffled that there's run on toilet paper? And other paper products. I guess some people buy it all out and then sell it for a jacked up price. Come on, guys. Don't be that way.

If you can safely help people, do it. Don't forget to be kind.
We can't only be out for ourselves, or society will fall apart.
It's like the freaking book I wrote for my graduate project.
It's just as important to help the planet as well as people. Apparently in some places people are throwing their used face masks into rivers. DON'T. We still need to live here. We need to take care of our home (you don't actually need a face mask unless you're sick. They do not stop you from getting sick. They only keep you from making other people sick if you're already contagious).

I hope you're able to find ways to stay happy and healthy.
My job is closed. And I just bought a new car. I was prepared for that to happen, but I'm still nervous about paying it off.
In the meantime, I've been doing lots of art. And lots of cleaning. I always have millions of ideas, so this at least is a way for me to burn through a lot of pent-up creativity.


Snow leopard

No comments: