~*~

~*~

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Magic Hole

I'm trying to fill a little hole in Evva's story. Well, not so much a hole, but just a little bit of world development to fill in a blank bit of time. Evva's teacher has to help with magic problems during their travels. I'm just trying to think of a simple, interesting thing for them to do for a morning.
I've been going through my extensive story notes, to see if any ideas pop out at me. None really have so far.
I'll probably end up thinking of a problem I have to deal with at work.
Even though I spent so much time going through my notes XD


Last zoo photo dump, fora while at least!
Though I'll keep attaching some every now and then.


Death feigner beetle


Giant water beetle


Green and black dart frog


Smoky jungle frog


Hermit crab

No comments: